Black & white will always be a classic; a colour combination that isn’t dictated to by changing seasons, it has a timeless, elegant appeal. Fresh, modern updates of this stylish palette have continued to feature on runways this season and it was a key look at Maison et Objet. Read on to find out what we could offer you to create the perfect monochromatic scheme.
- CADMAN (285cm Fabric/Leather) L-Shape Sofa (CUSTOM)Special Price RM3,234.00 Regular Price RM4,080.00
- ECHO (271cm Fabric/Leather) L-Shape Recliner Sofa (CUSTOM)Special Price RM3,451.00 Regular Price RM4,380.00
Black and white often gets a bad rap. Despite its virtues, monochrome is often seen as cold and uninviting when used in interiors, and perhaps best reserved for commercial spaces such as art galleries and minimalist hotels. Living with a monochrome palette may not be to everyone’s taste, but with careful design, monochrome schemes can be just as pleasing to the eye as colour; delivering striking contrast, richness and warmth through elements such as architectural features, luxurious textures, couture detailing, strong print and a touch of colour.
- RAPHAEL (110x60cm High Gloss) Coffee Table with Glass Top (PG SHOWPIECE x1)Special Price RM599.00 Regular Price RM1,260.00
- EIRWYN (110x60cm High Gloss, Glass Top) Coffee Table with 2 DrawersSpecial Price RM1,003.00 Regular Price RM1,320.00
- EIRWYN (200cm High Gloss) TV Console with Glass TopSpecial Price RM1,448.00 Regular Price RM1,860.00
- RAPHAEL (150cm High Gloss) Sideboard with Glass TopSpecial Price RM1,461.00 Regular Price RM1,880.00
- RAPHAEL (180cm High Gloss) TV Console with Glass TopSpecial Price RM1,341.00 Regular Price RM1,740.00
- RAPHAEL (110x60cm High Gloss) Coffee Table with Glass TopSpecial Price RM961.00 Regular Price RM1,260.00
With careful design, monochrome schemes can be just as pleasing to the eye as colour
- VIERA II (Ø90,60cm Set-of-2 Faux Marble, Veneer) Coffee Tables (PG SHOWPIECE X1)Special Price RM1,296.00 Regular Price RM1,660.00
- CYANNA IV (Ø80/90/100,Ø60H50cm Ceramic Set-of-2) Coffee TablesAs low as RM1,492.00
- GARVIN II (120/130/140, Ø60H45cm) Set-of-2 Coffee TablesAs low as RM1,572.00
- OLUCE ♦ (150x40cm Lasered Natural Stone) Console TableSpecial Price RM2,995.00 Regular Price RM3,996.00
- ERLIN II (150cm Ceramic - Black) Console Table with StorageSpecial Price RM1,088.00 Regular Price RM1,360.00
The key to creating a successful monochrome interior is allowing one colour to be the dominant partner in proportion to the other. It ensures the palette is more comfortable on the eye and will produce a more balanced space.
- PAVILION III (Black SET-OF-2) Stackable Armchair (replica)Special Price RM590.00 Regular Price RM790.00
- IANTHE (105-169cm) Expandable Dining Table + (▢90H90cm) Counter TableSpecial Price RM3,153.00 Regular Price RM3,960.00
- LINUX Dark Titanium (Ø120/132/135/150cm Ceramic) Dining TableAs low as RM3,156.00
- THILLA (150H100cm Faux Marble) Bar Table (PG SHOWPIECE x1)Special Price RM999.00 Regular Price RM1,860.00
- KENNA (180H200cm Ceramic, High Gloss) Kitchen Cabinet (SA SHOWPIECE)Special Price RM1,499.00 Regular Price RM2,117.00
- KENNA (180H200cm Ceramic, High Gloss) Kitchen CabinetSpecial Price RM2,117.00 Regular Price RM3,000.00
The absence of colour can provide a beautiful route to a calm and restful interior
Use neutral accents to layer the space against a black and white background. This works particularly well in bedrooms and living spaces where a subtler palette may be required to achieve a calming atmosphere.
custom upholstery, multi sizes.
selected models only*
- NAHLA II (80cm Ceramic) Vanity Set with Rect. LED Mirror & PoufSpecial Price RM447.00 Regular Price RM535.00
- MENUVA II (2+1+1+Coffee Table) Outdoor Living Settee Set (LIMITED OFFER)Special Price RM816.00 Regular Price RM1,380.00
- KARTINI (2+1+1+Coffee Table) Outdoor Living Settee Set (LIMITED OFFER)Special Price RM836.00 Regular Price RM1,780.00
- ERVINA II (80/100D31cm High Gloss - Grey) Shoe CabinetAs low as RM527.00
The epitome of classic chic
When it comes to design, keeping it simple is often key to achieving an elegant finish. With careful consideration, teaming black and white can have a stunning effect, and is the epitome of classic chic.